On 10/24/2011 9:40 PM, Theodore Beilby wrote:
Hi all,

Haven't checked in much since GFM. Went on an extended trip with Diane the week
after I got home from GFM. We traveled to California for a family reunion
in Sacramento. Then to San Francisco for a couple of days. Then up Hwy 1 to
Oregon. Throught the Columbia River gorge and up into Washington then Northern
Idaho for several days visiting family. From there we went down to Moab, Utah
for a couple of days at Arches and Canyonlands. Then home. I have been shooting
around home, but have not posted anything online.

I got an email from my Mom telling me that my Dad has fallen and broken his hip,
so now, I am on my way back to Calif. Will spend some time in Sacramento area
but I haven't decided how long I will be staying and where I am going to go
afterwards. Larry, are you up for a meetup in the near future? Anyone else????
  Tonight I am in Tucumcari, NM, and should be in Sacramento in a couple of
days.

Will be checking my email daily, hopefully.

Ted
Great to hear from you again, Ted!

I hope you enjoy the hell out of your trip. If you manage to meet up with Larry, you'll be in the best of hands. I remember you telling me you were originally (?) from Bakersfield, and don't know how much time you've spent in the Bay Area, but it was a truly delightful experience for me -- just as my visit to Arkansas and Oklahoma was.

Hope you get some wonderful shots and, most importantly, that your dad is quick to mend!

Best,

Walt

The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer." Albert Maysles