Comment away, Dan :-)
ann

On 10/25/2011 17:09, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Has anyone figured out how the "commenting" feature works?  Anyone
permit commenting, so I can test it out?
Dan Matyola

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>  wrote:

On 10/25/2011 10:35, Stan Halpin wrote:

And for the little bit of browsing around I did,

I found it impressively fast to load. I don't much
  care for the "feature" whereby they show a shadow of
  the preceding and following images - just a distraction
from the image you are looking at. Is that new or has it
  always been that way? And I would wish it knew about
arrow keys to move sideways rather than needing to use
the mouse and click on the itty-bitty arrow on the screen.
  But all in all it seems a decent interface.

stan

Those are exactly my points, too. The shadows aren't too bad
on the landscape oriented photos but really distracting on the
portrait oriented ones.

I like to be able to hit "enter" for a mouse click "ok" as well as keyboard
arrows instead of those that require mouse and arrow.

I just hope Bob W likes it better now :-)

ann

follow the directions.