On 27/10/2011 05:27, P. J. Alling wrote:
On 10/26/2011 8:22 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Daniel J.
Matyola<danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like anyone familiar with cattle breeds to look at this PESO,
and let me know what breed they think the particular animals pictured
might be.

http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?nav=main&webtag=djm1963&entry=154

I would also appreciate any comments on the image itself.
Pretty sure its not Cotty
i thought that Cotty had small almost unnoticeable horns.

That's Godfrey.  Although I seem to remember a faint red tinge....

--
No fixed Adobe