From: "P. J. Alling"
No, I haven't heard any.  Wasn't there supposed to be a, rumored,
announcement of a second mirror less system, (with rumored K mount
compatibility), about now?  I only wonder this because I recently read
Ricewhine's blog where he mentions that the Q isn't doing so well in
sales in Japan.  I'm just wondering if that might have derailed a more
serious device as well.

Oh well, just posting this because it's been quiet in these parts,
(apart from the PPG thread), too quite.

If you haven't heard a good rumor, start one.