Steve,

Step 1: IMPORT the pix into the Lightroom catalogue.
   (I automatically have them all converted to DNG format.)
Step 2: use some pre-sets adjustments
   (Paul Sorenson introduced me to David Ziser doing this on wedding photos.)
Step3: EXPORT the pix to the file you want.
   (Export opens a window of choices on size, naming, location,
jpeg-tiff-PSD-etc.)

Others are more experienced at this than I am, but it's easy and all
in one place.

Regards,  Bob S.