Thanks Mark C, I worked a lot with my M 50 1.7 and the newer 35 2.4 both wide open to shoot fall scenes with colorful bokeh. In more than one the backround stole the picture. My manual focus skills need a lot of work so I have settled on the 35mm. I'm glad you liked this one.

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:55:43 -0400
From: Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Fall leaves

On 10/28/2011 1:01 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Fall leaves may be a cliche but its all I am seeing right now.
C&C fire away.

http://donspix.posterous.com/fall-leaves-may-be-cliche-but-i-photograph-wh#!/

Very nice shot - it is almost like the background is the subject. I'm
just intrigued by the colors, texture and tonality of the background,
and the foreground leaves serve more as a resting place for the eye than
as the primary subject. Great.

MCC