Thank you, Don!

I just picked the right place at the right time of the day at the right time of the year.

-- Walt

On 10/31/2011 10:49 AM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Gee Walt great shooting for one ride. I like Show Horse and Back Home the best but all great shots.

From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO: Early Autumn Bike Ride

Hi all,

The weather finally broke after a few rainy days, so I loaded up Larry's
K100Ds with the K-50/1.4 and headed out on the bike (on which I had the
rims straightened one rainy day this week, with wonderful results) down
a road I spent a lot of time on as a kid.  Here's what I came back with:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157627875888819/

Comment, critiques and suggestions are, as always, most welcome.

Thanks!

Walt