Hi,

it's your prerogative, of course. But consider a reply I had privately
to this:

"Also, by the time you're done fiddling with the various function
adjustments to get the camera to work automatically, you could have set
everything manually and taken the picture."

It might be instructive to compare the times taken by sufficiently
competent photographers to use the different methods, and the
ergonomics & human energy requirements of each one.

Although several people have claimed that I've misunderstood the
purpose of the marked aperture (and I've refuted those claims in other
replies), nobody has yet provided any justification for the programmed
version or shown why it is superior to having the optimum aperture
marked on the lens.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]