My company has finally gotten rid of our page-based system with the
big clunky Motorola cell phone/paging units.  There was only one
carrier left in the country and they really don't want to support it
any more if numerous service outages are any indication.

So this week we all got issued brand new smart phones.  Samsung Galaxy
S Android phones to be exact.  The particular app that we use for our
couriering purposes is actually very poorly suited to the needs of a
bike messenger, but the phones themselves are absolute marvels.  One
of the features is a camera.  So now I'll never be without some sort
of photographing device.  This past week has been very busy, so
unfortunately I haven't really tested the camera out yet, but here's
the first photo from the new device:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/11/inv.html

This could be fun.

;-)

Hope you enjoy.  Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson