On 11/7/2011 01:52, Chris Mitchell wrote:
On 6 November 2011 20:59, frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>  wrote:
The things you see at suburban strip malls:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/odd-neighbours.html

Taken with my Samsung Galaxy phone camera this afternoon.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome

--
Excellent! Great juxtaposition, well seen and pretty good for a phone.

Chris

My kinda thing, of course -- (wow $12.99 for lunch buffet? that's twice what it should be.)

To be absolutely perfect the casket store should be on the ohter side though, for those of us that read left to right ;-)

ann