Have any of you used software (in Windows) to compress or convert videos you've shot with your dSLR? Lately I've been shooting videos of my new kitten with my K-5, but when I upload them to YouTube, the file sizes are so huge that it takes forever to transfer, and then there's this weird popping artifact in the audio on playback that's not in the original file.

You can see/hear for yourself in my videos here (WARNING: CUTE KITTEN ANTICS AHEAD): http://www.youtube.com/user/neopifex

I have access to Adobe Premier Pro CS 5 at work, but I'm a fish out of water when it comes to video software and really have no idea where to start with that program.

Thanks,
John

P.S.: Yes, the kitten's name is Dr. Fuzzypants (Doc for short)

--
http://www.jacelio.com