Looks like a well designed and maintained memorial.

The observance of Remembrance Day seems to be increasing here with a
minute's silence being widely observed.  I happened to be in a major
hardware store at 11 am today and the whole of the store's activities
stopped as the Last Post was played over the store's PA system. That
would have been unusual just a few years ago.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia