I got a new phone for work.  It's an Android with all sorts of bells
and whistles.  One of the things it can do is go on gmail to receive
and send e-mails.

Cool.

So over the past week I've been responding to dozens and dozens of
posts on this list.  Thanking people for looking at my PESOs,
commenting on other people's PESOs and GESOs, responding to lots and
lots of threads.  They show up on my gmail account on my home
computer, so I figure, "great, they're going on list."

But then I wonder why no one has responded to any of my posts.  Have I
been ostracized?  Have I been shunned?  Why has no one told me of
this?  Wait, being shunned means that no one's talking to me, so how
could they tell me?  What to do?

I went to the archives and not a single post made it to the list.  I
guess just hitting "reply" on my Android isn't enough to send my posts
to a real place.

Gotta figure out what to do.  And, have to respond to so many posts
again, my head's swimming.

Shit.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson