Lasse - In 1958 I spent the summer on my Grandfather's dairy farm. One
strong memory is that every evening, during the milking hour, the radio
station he listened to in the barn would have first the beef, hog, and corn
prices, and then the Paul Harvey "newscast". I believe Paul Harvey is still
broadcasting today. His trademark: he tells a long story, then breaks for a
commercial. After the commercial he says: "And now for the rest of the story
. . ."

OK, so do a Paul Harvey and tell us the rest of the story! Did you get good
photos? Enjoy the music? Find the women?

Stan