Har, this reply of mine is showing up immediately, while the other one about Larry's "Stupid K-5 trick" has not.
And they were sent together!
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: OT - ISS time-lapse movie

Hi Joseph, thanks for the info. Indeed, I usually start a thread by
replacing subject and body of a previous message. I've been doing that for
15 years, but very few messages vanished and this is the first time someone
points me toward a (mis)placing into threads.
Good to know.
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com>