It happened at a student only lot. Thirty degrees around the circle of lots surrounding the Stadium from our location. Bad deal all around, but no direct effect. I got a picture of one of the emergency response helicopters though before I knew what happened.

It was a disaster on the field for Yale as well. I stopped caring when the score reached 21-7. I'm going to look at the pictures later to see if any of them are worth posting.