On Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:03 PM, "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
wrote:
> The sunshade for my 16-50 has gotten very loose lately, and I'm afraid
> that I may soon be without.  On the off chance I'm not the first person
> on the list to run into this issue, has anyone found a good economical
> source for replacements?  Perhaps some cheap Chinese replicas?
> I have seen, someplace, inexpensive replica sunshades, but I don't
> remember for what lenses, or where.

There's this, but it's designed for several lenses with 77 mm filter
threads and may not give the same flare protection as the genuine Pentax
one. It's designed to lock into the filter thread rather than attach via
a bayonet mount.

http://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-Studio-Exclusive-Pushbutton-Mounting/dp/B004N1Z4KI/ref=sr_1_7?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1321856218&sr=1-7

Then there's this

:-)>