Awfully nice - especially - I think, the first one..
And that dark sky over the grasses

ann

On 11/23/2011 20:09, Mark C wrote:
Last night I finally got around to editing some images I took at South
Haven in mid October. The winds were not too wild and some windsurfers
were out - so a few shots of one of them well as the lighthouse. This
time I had the K5. I used a Sigma EX 70-200 f 2.8 for the more relaxed
shots and a Sigma 135-500 f4.5-5.6 to get a little closer. I bought the
135-400 as a replacement for my Tokina 400 f5.6, which(sadly) got the
fungus. This was the first real workout I gave the new lens and it's at
least OK, might even be pretty good. (The 70-200 is great, IMO.)

Anyhow - the snapshots:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php

or

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/high-seas-at-south-haven