Sorry, the Meter is built into the body on the LX, (you must be thinking
about some other manufacturer's body with interchangeable finders, shame on
you).  All you get is LED's. Maybe my eyesight is better than most or
maybe I don't use my cameras in such extreme lighting conditions.  However
although the LED's do look a lot dimmer by comparison, I've never run into
a situation where I couldn't see the exposure information in my LX or MX.