From: Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com>
Sent: November 25, 2011 11/25/11
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Dream camera

I had this dream where it was all very complicated and busy and
crowded with lots of people, I think we were organizing a conference
or something (something I often help with), and I grabbed my camera
off the crowded table and ran, and then later I realized I’d grabbed
someone else’s K-R instead of my K-5.  This is really very imaginative
on the part of my dream generator since I’ve never actually touched a
K-R, just know that it’s the same size as a K-5. My dream K-R had a
film advance lever though!  Then the alarm woke me up and I was kind
of snickering and I knew that I should stop because I’d never be able
to explain to my spouse why this was funny... -T