I to enjoy praises and knock downs of my photos, i use this
information on any re shoots and future endeavors.
As far as being able to take and handle criticism and reject,. i think
people of my generation were taught how to fail, that it was not the
end of the world. I think a lot of younger people don't know how to
accept this and cannot deal with it.

I see this in the students i drive and lunch monitor.

As far as offering, i will comment on a photo i like, and usually do
not if its a photo i'm not crazy about. Maybe i should as the
photographer may be looking for just such .

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com