From: Darren Addy

I've never seen a scene literally begging to be photographed like that before.
"Please take it".

The "Please take it" on a pink card seems to me to relate to whatever the pink poster in the lower left is about and there appears to be another small pink box on the table with some kind of business cards in it.

The woman doesn't look stern or forbidding to me, she looks contemplative. She's looking for fabric for some decorative project and not sure the one she's holding is going to work.

Anyway that's the story I get.