He loses points for the baby in the pumpkin. Way too Geddes for me (sorry but I
really dislike her work).

Then I saw the photo of the lady in the long robe, horizontal, face up, under
the surface of the water, blowing bubbles. It was called.Opheliac or something
like that. Look familiar? Google "Bill Evans Jim Hall Undercurrents". Look at
the album cover. Hmmm...

It was a brilliant album with an amazing cover photo, but this guy totally
copied it. Or was he "inspired by it"?

Nah. He copied it.

Then when I tried to look at your favourite that you linked to I was told that
some "safe filter" was on and that I'd have to sign in.

Strike three. He's out.

I'm tired and I'm going to bed now before I get more cranky.

:-)

cheers,

frank