About 15 minutes until the deal hits:
This will be the page:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043M6F14?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

You'll notice the price has gone back up to $1199 prior to the deal.
The lowest percentage off has been 30% on lightning deals. If they do
that from the $1199 price that means you'll be able to get the K-5
body for $840. I'd expect a price close to that and not very many
available at that price.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska