on 2011-11-28 12:05 knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote
A lovely set of photos they are, too, especially given the equipment used to
capture them.

i enjoyed the photos too, an interesting armchair journey; would have liked to know/see more about that quarry

Little River;  wasn't there a band from there in the 80s?

indeed, and that's also the name of one of the last unspoiled estuaries in Maine, adjacent to which i spent much of my youth; the Kaituna picture reminds me of "my" Little River quite a bit, and i would venture to contradict David's caption — there is usually much to see in such places, if little that stands out in the landscape