Ditto. Great and tranquil image.

On Nov 28, 2011, at 20:02 , Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Like the light, blue swan on gold background.  Very nice.  Regards,  Bob S.
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 8:56 PM, frank theriault
> <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's not much happening down by the Lake these days;  about the
>> only animals around are waterfowl (I saw a couple of grebes and a
>> bufflehead duck, but wasn't able to get a good shot of either) and
>> gulls.
>>
>> However, I did get this swan with the low late afternoon sun behind him:
>>
>> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/preening.html
>>
>> Hope you enjoy. Comments always welcome.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

The Big Bang was silent, and  invisible in it's beginning moments.
Photons were one of the earliest particles to develop,
but I don't think any were able to escape for a little bit more.
Once they could, there would have been a flash during expansion.
No one would notice, of course, for another 4.2 billion years.
Now we are trying to catch up by looking out, and back in time
to that infinitesimally small fraction of a millisecond in an attempt
to see what caused that singularity to become the Big Bang. This attempt
will fail in any visual way, as the furthest galaxies and elements
are now moving faster than light by recent theory, making the
information sought beyond a theoretical event horizon.

— update to the Pentaxian's thoughts on particle physics, so far.