Here's one of attempts to find beauty in the alleys of the world.

http://donspix.posterous.com/#!/

Please comment good or bad if you have time. I can take it. If you like the photo I take comfort in my choice. If you don't like it I analyze the photo in the light of your rejection but it won't destroy my interest in the subject or taking pictures. Hey I don't make a living off my pictures. Dammit!

I think the only time someone made a personal comment about my work was to say the photo wasn't up to the standards of my other posts. I took it as a compliment agreed with them and made some changes in my approach to that photo.