In Australia someplace (Sydney maybe, or was it Melbourne?) I recall coming
across a street art fair. One painter had a handwritten sign on his booth:
"Please - No Photographs!" I passed him by, noting the suspicious glare he gave
to my two Pentax DSLR's. Fifty meters or so down the street I took a few wide
shots of the whole scene, including a 3/4 frontal view of his booth. He came
running out foaming at the mouth. I ignored him and walked away. I mean really!
I understand his concern for protecting his intellectual property, but his
reaction was way over the top.

stan