If you don't post photos we won't believe any of your stories.

On 11/30/2011 11:31 PM, John Coyle wrote:
For those who even noticed - I'm back!
Had a fantastic time in Italy, only three days of rain out of 26 there.
Met up with Dario, who went out of his way to rendezvous with me when I was
utterly unable
to find the arranged meeting-point, then very kindly took us meet with his
family at their
home,  and treated us (four visitors altogether) to local food and wine, then
gave gifts
to all of us.  Can't emphasise enough what a gentleman he is and what a
pleasure it was to
meet him and his family.

Over 1400 images to go through now, may be able to post some in the next few
days, but
work calls, of course.
Limited Pentax content - my *ist-D worked flawlessly throughout, apart from one
night
after getting soaked in Venice, Jan's S1 very capable and no issues at all.
Saw mainly,
Canon, Nikon, Sony and Olympus in use.  Only one other Pentax, a K1000.  Also a
Rolleiflex, Canon T1 and an Olympus OM - one of each.

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.