I've paid less for classic lenses than that...

On 12/1/2011 1:05 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
I dislike people linking to live auctions, but I am more tolerant of
links to Buy It Now items, particularly when more than ONE of the
items is available.
These are getting harder to find and the prices are not out of line.
(UK seller, but shipping not bad to the U.S. and presumably
elsewhere).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMRON-Adaptall-2-A-PK-PENTAX-K-X-KR-K5D-K10D-K20D-K-M-SAMSUNG-GX10-GX-20-/230709965343?pt=UK_Photography_CameraLenses_Lens_caps_hoods_adaptors_ET&hash=item35b762b21f

There are three priced similarly, click on the Sellers other items to see them.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.