There's a photo that I've been looking for, for a while.  I haven't been able
to find the photo, but I did find a proof sheet of it.
The quality is therefore just about as bad as it gets, being a photo of a
decades old proof, that wasn't actually even exposed properly in the darkroom.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6509771275/

The photo however has a lot of personal significance to me.  It is of my
sister, at age 7. It is even "on topic" as it was taken with my Dad's Spotmatic
II. But the detail that makes this important to me, is that it is the first
photograph that I ever took.  When my dad got the spotty, he taught me how to
use it. I set up this photo, just as practice, and was quite surprised when Dad
said that I could actually take the picture!

I'd like to think that my skill has improved a bit in the intervening 38 years,
but even so I've taken much worse, much more recently.