Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: OT: How far do you think ... ?

They just want you to ~think~ he was on Marine One. It was a decoy.

He really took the bus. It looks like one of those rockstar tour buses, but it's heavily armoured and it has a nice powder room for Michelle.

Oh, you mean the bus made in Ca Na Da ?

They wanted to take the scenic route through the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: December 14, 2011 12/14/11
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: OT: How far do you think ... ?

How far do you think the President of the U.S. travels by helicopter
before the distance becomes so great that they'd use Air Force 1 instead?

I'm pretty sure I saw "Marine One" pass over my house about half an hour
ago, headed north towards DC, and I know Obama was down at Ft. Bragg
this morning.

By automobile, it would be about 327 miles from the White House to 18th
Airborne Corps HQ (according to Google Maps)... figure about 250 miles
"as the crow flies".

I just wonder if they'd make the entire trip in the helicopter or if
they'd take a helicopter out to Andrews to meet Air Force 1 and another
helicopter would be staged down at Pope AFB to make the hop over to
Corps HQ (or where ever they met the soldiers).