I wouldn't bet on that crop factor.  It looks like it uses the SLR lens to
project on a screen, then photographs that screen with the iPhone.

So you get light loss through the lens and screen, and clarity loss through the
extra optics and the screen, and the iPhone lens and sensor.

But you don't get quite the crop factor that you might.