On 21/12/11, Christine Aguila, discombobulated, unleashed:

>This is such a great report, I went to the Fuji web site to give a
>closer look-see to the camera and then to B & H to the check price. If I
>find myself in the market for such a camera, I shall certainly consider
>your report, Cotty.  Thanks much!  Cheers, Christine

That's very kind of you to say. I'll try and keep them coming. Whenever
I read 'official' reports, they give you a good grounding of all the
stuff you'd expect to read, but then I like to read the quirky stuff -
the stuff you couldn't even begin to think of questions about. And also
the stuff that the 'reviewers' obviously don't think are important
enough for us everyday people to read.

I think this is because people who spend their lives reviewing cameras
are a bit like any professional at any profession - you can get to the
point where you can't see the woof for the trees. By that I mean it
might be easy to get blase about minor detail that actually can be the
deal breaker for someone.

Anyway thanks :)

--

Cheers,