A week or so ago a friend in the local camera club I belong to asked me if I'd be interested in an old zoom lens for Pentax a friend of his out in Utah had found while cleaning up. My friend said that he thought his friend would be willing to send it to me if I'd "pay the postage". My friend thought it was a "70 to something" or "something to 70" lens, but it was definitely made for Pentax.

I told him "sure", thinking maybe an old third party 'M' lens or maybe if I got lucky a third party 'A' lens.

It arrived a few minutes ago.

SMC Pentax-F, 80-200 f/4.7-5.6 !!