From: Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com>
Sent: December 25, 2011 12/25/11
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Happy Holidays from PDML World Headquarters

First, yes, I'm still here.

I've been a bit busy, what with overthrowing the Egyptian government,
hunting down Gaddafi/Quadaffi/Que, Daffy? or whatever his name was,
training SEAL Team Six, adjusting the flight of that comet so it
wouldn't burn up, teaching Tim Tebow how to be enthusiastic, and fending
off that pesky Dos Equis guy. Most interesting man, my ass. Most
irritating, maybe. No more advice, I told him. That's it.

Anyway, for those of you who don't follow me on Google Plus, and those
who do and choose not to admit it, understandably, and those who need
periodic assurance that yes, someone out there takes weirder photos than
you do, you're in luck; I've been rolling out a series of eleven photos
that define the year for me, rather than the usual "Top Ten," or "Most
Popular," or "Good" shots from the year. They can be seen here:

http://tinyurl.com/83dqrcf

And here at the palatial PDML World Headquarters, the minions are snug
in their beds, Santa has survived another year of toy construction with
all his fingers and most of his sanity intact, and I wanted to sit down
and wish you all a very Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Miraculous
Festivus or whatever you celebrate this time of year.

And to remind you that even though I am not very active, I'm still
around watching, still lurking, still ready to pounce.

Kinda like that Dos Equis guy. Fucking stalker.

All my best,

Doug