I prefer the original crop over this but I would acept either one.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Desjardins" <drd1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright

Here's the new crop:

http://drd1135.smugmug.com/Photography/pdml/i-bWjzGmD/0/L/kennedy-3a-L.jpg

BTW, Cotty, I didn't use the optical viewfinder.  I good working with
the LCD inside, especially when I'm dodging and weaving with a frisky
kitten.  Outside, however, it's a godsend.