Patrick,

    Unfortunately, there aren't as many web resources for spiders as for
cuter critters like butterflies.  You can take a spin here, but the pickings
are a bit thin:

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Insects/links.html

    There is a link to a website which has links to other websites, with
photos.

    Dear, sweet little things:

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Nature/Spiders/index.html

Richard.