Now for my confession: This PESO is actually a composite of 2 separate photos.

I shot the model in the studio a couple of weeks ago & shot the
background frame this week.

I'm on holidays, it was stupidly hot outside & I was bored so I
decided to give it a shot.

All-in-all I think it turned out alright.

I'm doing a studio shoot/PS compositing workshop next weekend with a
local Perth boy who now lives & works in Southern California:

<http://strobist.blogspot.com/2011/11/dean-bradshaw-putting-pieces-together.html>

Once I've done the workshop I can revisit it & have another go using
what I learn at the workshop.

Cheers,

Dave