I was just looking over some older posts and I noticed my PESO, At the
Outlet Mall.  I read the thread and I realize that, in my misguided
attempt to be funny I actually insulted my common law wife, Judy.

Calling her "the missus" is patronizing and demeaning.  I don't think
of her that way and it was wrong of me to refer to her that fashion.

Despite what I said in the thread, I quite enjoyed my day.  Although
outlet malls are scary places to be, we went at my behest not hers,
and I did indeed encourage to buy the bag I mentioned, not because I
was trying to appease or manipulate her, but because I really liked it
and knew she did too.

Although I was tired at the time I took the photo, the day was not one
of boredom; rather, I had fun despite the location. We always have fun
when we're with each other, no matter where we are.

I apologize publically to Judy and this list for saying those things
about her and our day.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson