On 12/31/2011 1:24 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Daniel J. Matyola<danmaty...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I took a course in aeronautics.  I understand how fixed wing aircraft
fly, but helicopters are still a mystery to me.
The big blades on top spin around.:-)

You forgot to mention ...very fast.

Dave
Dan Matyola

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:42 PM, David J Brooks<pentko...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Igor Roshchin<s...@komkon.org>  wrote:

Amazing...
Thanks for sharing, Paul!

Being a physicist, I understand what makes a plane flying.
However, I am always surprised that such a big piece of metal can fly.
Hey if bees can do it.:-)

dAVE
(Especially when I am sitting inside of one.)

Igor

On 30 December 2011 20:33, Paul Stenquist<pnstenquist at comcast.net>