On Fri, Dec 30, 2011, at 08:40 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
> I don't think that there are any errors left, but if you look at it and
> find any, please let me know.
>
> http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2871182
>
> I'm not sure why I couldn't just upload two covers to offer the same book
> as both hard and soft cover, rather than uploading everything twice.
>
> I'm currently uploading the files for the hardcover.

Are your covers different for the two formats?

Every book I've uploaded was automatically made available in hard cover
(dust jacket), hard cover(image wrap) and soft cover from the one file,
but I use Book Smart - does the InDesign method require two files?

Anyway - the book looks good - I haven't found any errors so far, but my
internet connection is especially slow this morning and the pages are
turning slowly...

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters