On Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Bipin Gupta wrote:
> Tut Tut Cotty - that was a pretty well designed web page

Really? Are you serious?

Somewhere on line there is a site devoted to 'website disasters' - I
can't recall the URL (Mark will know).  That site has to be a prime
candidate - it's a mess, despite the excellent (nicked) photos. I don't
think any font colour or style has been omitted.

In case anyone whats to take a look (use your sunglasses):

http://koah.over-blog.com/10-categorie-10272445.html

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters