the photography is spectacular, but it reminded me of a movie and book
called Baraka <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraka_(film)>, which consists
of very nice travel photos onto which the photographer / filmmaker is
putting a 'spiritual' spin. Once you get over the gee-whiz aspect of the
images I thought that they were shallow and cliched - same applies to Tree
of Life, in my opinion.