On 8 January 2012 14:57, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Thanks, Perry, but I think that only works if you're signed in.  The
> problem I have is that I maintain several galleries of photos of behalf
> of a number of other people who aren't subscribers to either Picasa or
> Google+.  When I send them the album link, all they can see is the
> Google + interface and they are confused by it.  And they can't see the
> album map any more.

Yes the Google+ interface is a pain in the butt, however the worst of
it for me is that running either 3.9 releases of the Windows Picasa
app resulted in my local Albums being deleted along with any sync'd
on-line albums. It seems I'm not alone ;(

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours