Thanks!

I think the highlights are there, but the combination of being slightly out of
focus and difficult mixed yellow/green light that made me convert it to B/W has
lost some detail. Also, I had to reduce contrast in the skin tones (as well as
local adjustments) because the eyes were in shadow.

It´s not easy not to respond when the boy suddenly is willing to take the
picture for his birthday card because the cat is calm...

Thanks to Tim, Ann, Jeffrey, Mark, Larry, Bruce, Knarf, Brian, Paul, David,
Christine and Steve!

DagT