Next time _ nag!
:-)

On 1/9/2012 20:36, Brian Walters wrote:
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012, at 06:56 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Well, Bong's was my very favorite of the themed gallery - the glass
factory one, Ricks pots, Ken's Bentonite and the comic turns of
Christine and Frank tickled me too.

... and those Cormies are just right MARK MARK MARK!
gotta get them in the annual... :-)

however I want the prize for minimalism... as I didn't contribute at all
:-) but I _thought_ i had!

Well, I thought you might have forgotten, but I didn't want to be a

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia