IMHO, the EVF is probably the best actual route to provide accurate
framing and information in non-reflex cameras.  The optical one looks
nicer, but it's not as useful a tool in terms of information provided.
 Of course, we're used to all these advantages together with the SLR
so individual reactions may vary.  I don't feel the EVF limits my
photography so the only question now for me is LCD screen versus
eye-level.

As for the X Pro, I'll need to see some output to see if it provides
any real advantage over smaller SLRs like the K5 (or it replacement).
Of course it will have the chic factor, so a chunk of enthusiast money
will go that way.  I'll be curious to see if any working pros use it
in place of the M9, which is the obvious analog.

--
Steve Desjardins