From: Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Sent: January 10, 2012 1/10/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Pano in Black and White

'morning all

I decided to download Nik Silver Efex Pro and give it a whirl.

I've been playing around with a B&W conversion of this pano for a few
days but 10 minutes with Nik produced a version that was much better
than any I had been able to achieve,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2081a_2086a-PESO.html

(you can see a bigger version by clicking the link under the image)

The pano comprises six images merged with Hugin. The colour version was
processed in CS3 before letting Silver Efex loose on it.

Silver Efex Pro is certainly a powerful bit of software and I haven't
scratched the surface of it's features yet, but at $200 there's no way
I'll be buying it after the 15 day trial is over.

Comments, as always, much appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters