This is an interesting shot. For whatever reason, at some level it works for
me.  I'll honestly admit, however, it's probably not something I'd hang,

Jack

________________________________
From: Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
To: Pentax List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:03 PM
Subject: PESO - Arrivederci Venezia e Padova!

>From San Marco in Venice:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=14826607&size=lg

(K-7, DA 50-200, ISO 1100)

Perhaps a bit trite, but I couldn't resist.

Views and comments have been dropping off, so either (1) my Venice photos are
so spectacular that people are struck dumb with awe, or (2) the photos are so
bad that any comment seems futile, or (3) "enough of Venice and Padua already!"

Hazarding a guess that it's #3, I'll post again when I have other material.

Altogether, I've posted about 20 pix from the trip.  Should anyone wish to view
all 68 photos up on photo.net (culled from 760 exposures), they may be found
here:
http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1022020

Cheers,

Rick